Telemarketing Executives usually operate from call centers, where they direct and supervise the duties of Telemarketers. Telemarketing Executives also set and communicate quotas on a regular basis. To ensure success as a Telemarketing Executive , you should foster a collaborative work environment that is free from distractions. Ultimately, a phenomenal Telemarketing Executive will ensure the provision of consistent, high-quality service by staff.
- Creating achievable sales goals that grow progressively larger over time.
- Informing staff of individual and overall sales targets to promote accountability within the team.
- Assigning shifts in accordance with the target market’s availability.
- Updating customers’ details on our database, and then sharing this information with staff.
- Tending to highly technical or serious questions and complaints.
- Training new hires and monitoring current staff to ensure consistency in performance.
- Freeing the workplace from noise and other interruptions that could distract staff and clients.
- Performing regular checks on telephone connections to ensure that these work perfectly.
- Reporting on salient achievements and impediments.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of a Marketing-related training program is ideal.
- Experience as a Telemarketing Executive within the industry.
- Considerable experience as a Telemarketer prior to your promotion.
- Knowledge of all pertinent consumer rights and responsibilities.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Ability to conceptualize, communicate, and fulfill visions.
- Top-notch leadership, mentorship, and capacity development abilities.
- Capacity to remain respectful, particularly when speaking to disgruntled customers.
See Other Jobs….