- Prospect and qualify new sales leads.
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects.
- Create, plan, and deliever presentations on company products.
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by udpating account information regularly.
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments.
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects.
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers.
- Meet and/or exceed quotas.
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort.
Qualifications for Sales Representative
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 2-4 years of sales experience.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems.
See Other Jobs….