Client Servicing Manager
Also known as Customer Care Managers or Client Relations Managers, Client Services Managers handle and resolve client queries, develop strategies for improving customer services, train other client services staff, authorize refunds on products, maintain business relationships with existing clients, and bring new clients on board.
To ensure success in this role, the ideal candidate should demonstrate excellent active listening and communication skills, good personal presentation, politeness and tact, and be able to function in a high pressure environment. The noteworthy Client Services Manager should provide timely solutions to client’s problems, build sustainable and continuous relationships with clients, show initiative and drive when dealing with client requests, and assist in developing marketing material and sales strategies.
- Develop effective communication platforms for clients and staff.
- Inspire repeat-business from clients.
- Conduct customer service workshops and presentations.
- Monitor and measure client satisfaction.
- Liaise with different departments about client queries.
- Offer advice to clients on services and products.
- Develop surveys and capture client information.
- Participate in marketing campaigns.
- Deal with client requests and troubleshoot problems.
- Business Degree or related qualification.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Computer literacy.
- Calm, polite, and professional behavior.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- General business knowledge.
- High service orientation.
See Other Jobs….