Client Relationship Manager
Client Relationship Managers are responsible for building and maintaining good relationships with clients by listening to complaints or concerns and resolving them.
To be successful as a Client Relationship Manager you must be friendly and be able to remain calm and professional if clients are upset. A good Client Relationship Manager puts the needs of the client first to ensure that they continue to use our services.
- Collect client feedback about their experience.
- Develop relationships with clients and key personnel.
- Elevate complaints and feedback to the relevant departments.
- Meet with clients to establish their needs.
- Prior experience with customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to network and build relationships.
- A degree in Business Management or a related field.
See Other Jobs….