Member Service Representative
Member Service Representatives are responsible for receiving and processing inquiries, concerns, requests, and complaints from members and potential members on the phone or in writing. To be successful as a Member Service Representative you should have strong customer service skills and enjoy working with people. A top-notch Member Service Representative should be able to deliver exceptional member service experiences and resolve inquiries and complaints in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Answering phone calls and written questions, concerns, and complaints regarding membership.
- Providing information on membership fees, policies, processes, benefits, products, and services.
- Actively listening to members and identifying their needs.
- Recommending and cross-selling products and services to members and potential members.
- Investigating and resolving or escalating membership and payment issues.
- Assessing member eligibility and processing payments, applications, and requests.
- Documenting all inquiries and maintaining accurate membership records.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Customer service experience required.
- Sales experience beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good listening and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
See Other Jobs….