Customer Support Executive
Also known as a Customer Service Executive, Customer Support Executives manage a team of customer support representatives and maintain customer satisfaction. They ensure that the team is adequately trained to promote excellent customer service.
To be successful as a Customer Support Executive, you should display excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as a professional appearance. These skills will prove invaluable when mentoring the representatives in your team and mediating with customers. An outstanding Customer Support Executive should possess a proven track record of successful customer service and management skills.
- Managing a team of representatives offering customer support.
- Overseeing the customer service process.
- Resolving customer complaints brought to your attention.
- Creating policies and procedures.
- Planning the training and standardization of service delivery.
- Selecting and hiring new staff.
- Monitoring the work of individual representatives and of the team.
- Conducting quality assurance surveys with customers and providing feedback to the staff.
- Possessing excellent product knowledge to enhance customer support.
- Maintaining a pleasant working environment for your team.
- A bachelor’s degree in Administration or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Computer skills.
- Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques is preferable.
See Other Jobs….