Customer Service Coordinator
A Customer Service Coordinator manages a team of customer service employees, and ensures that the team complies with the policies and procedures of the organization. Customer Service Coordinators maintain the positive image, brand, and reputation of the organization.
To be successful as a Customer Service Coordinator, you should possess excellent communication skills and the ability to lead and promote the vision of the organization. You should motivate your team and offer incentives for positive customer feedback. An exceptional Customer Service Coordinator will possess outstanding product knowledge and instill this value in the team in order to achieve success.
- Managing a team of customer service employees.
- Maintaining compliance with policies and procedures.
- Offering excellent customer service.
- Displaying extensive product knowledge.
- Overseeing the work of every employee in your team.
- Promoting the vision of the organization.
- Conducting quality assurance surveys with customers and reporting findings to the staff.
- Handling customer complaints brought to your attention.
- Conducting regular training sessions with the team.
- Motivating the team to perform at their best.
- National Diploma in Administration or similar.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Management skills.
See Other Jobs….