Customer Service Associate
A Customer Service Associate assists customers with inquiries related to a company’s products and services. Customer Service Associates maintain adequate company and product knowledge to provide proficient service. Also known as Customer Service Representative.
To ensure success in this position you will have the ability to maintain sound knowledge of products and services and be an effective communicator. Top candidates are detail-oriented, motivated and have excellent people skills.
- Attending training sessions to grow knowledge of product and to develop customer service skills.
- Resolving phone, walk-in, mail, fax, and email customer inquiries.
- Processing and logging incoming calls into CRM system.
- Identifying customer needs.
- Forwarding and escalating inquiries to relevant individuals and departments.
- Contacting customers to give them accurate feedback on the progress of their inquiries.
- Providing outstanding customer service.
- Updating customer information as required.
- Maintaining confidentiality of information.
- Performing other duties as the need arises.
- High School Diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- 1+ years customer service experience, preferably in related field.
- Successful completion of provided training.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Experience with CRM preferrred.
- Proficient with MS Office suites.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong people skills.
- Ability to sit at a desk for extended periods.
See Other Jobs….