Customer Relationship Manager
Also known as a Client Relationship Manager, a Customer Relationship Manager maintains an ongoing level of engagement with key customers. Customer Relationship Managers build trusting relationships with clients and protect the brand by maintaining a positive image.
To be successful as a Customer Relationship Manager, you should possess excellent communication skills and maintain the core values of the organization. You will conduct quality assurance surveys to determine customer satisfaction and use the findings to improve on areas of complaint. Ultimately, an outstanding Customer Relationship Manager will work closely with Sales and Accounts Managers to ensure that all staff preserves relationships with clients.
- Building and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers.
- Overseeing the relationship with customers handled by your team.
- Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Keeping customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales.
- Meeting with managers in the organization to plan strategically.
- Expanding the customer base by upselling and cross-selling.
- Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing these.
- Conducting business reviews using CRM programs.
- Knowing your competition and strategizing accordingly.
- A bachelor’s degree in Administration or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- Superior product knowledge.
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
See Other Jobs….